At Foliotek, we work hard to provide the best assessment and portfolio software possible. Sometimes we fix things that don't work, other times we release new features to improve your experience. Below you will find a description of the changes we made this month.
We released some new features and upgrades this month:
- Nothing new to report at this time.
What we fixed
- The Identity Page viewing button on the Projects tab when viewing a community was returning an error, rather than displaying the appropriate Identity Page.
- The audio file option for Presentation portfolio pages was not properly displaying the audio file.
- If a user updated the description, education, or work fields on their Identity Page, the completion percentage seen by a community moderator on the Members tab was not reflecting the correct percentage.
- Users who attempted to create their first Presentation portfolio were experiencing an error.
What we're working on
Watch for these items to be released in the future:
- Nothing close enough to mention right now.
If you have questions or want more information about anything we released this week, call our support team at 888.365.4639 and select option 2.