Functions Available Through Quick Find
What does it mean to lock an account and how is it done?
- Type the student's name in the Student Search box and click on the magnifying glass or hit enter
- Click on the student's name
- Select the Profile tab
- Click on Lock Portfolio -- this will make it impossible for the student to use their account until it is unlocked
- Once the account is locked, the link is renamed 'Unlock Portfolio'.
- When you are ready to return access to the student, simply repeat the steps and click the Unlock Portfolio link.