How can I add a list of faculty accounts to Foliotek?
To add a list of faculty at one time, you must first create an excel spreadsheet with the names of the people who need faculty accounts.
The spreadsheet will need to include fields for the following categories: Username, Password, Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Email, and Alternate Email. Once you have created and saved your spreadsheet, follow these steps to upload a list of faculty members:
- Click on Faculty under Users in the left menu
- Select Upload a list of faculty and click on Next
- Use the Browse or Choose File button (depending on which internet browser you use) to locate your spreadsheet and double click on it or select it and click Open.
- Make sure the name of the sheet matches the name in the texbox
- Click on Next
- Click on the check boxes next to the names of the accounts you wish to add
- Use the drop down lists to match each columns of your spreadsheet (F1, F2, F3, etc.) to the proper listed category
- Select the time zone for the faculty accounts being created
- If you do not need to use daylight savings time, click on the check box to clear it
- If you do not wish to email the faculty members their login information, click the check box to clear it.
- Click on Finish