Programs & Groups
How can I view/add students to a group?
Follow these steps:
- Click Programs & Groups from within the Assessment menu
- Mouse over the Actions menu next to the program which contains the group
- Click View/Edit Groups
- Mouse over the Actions menu next to the group name
- Click View/Edit Students, a list of students in the group will then be listed
- Click +Add Student
- Use the search engine to find a single student or several students to choose from*
- Enter the search criteria you wish to use. You can type information into any of the three text boxes and hit search to find a single student; you can use the radio buttons to conduct a search by Program/Group, Course, or Profile. If you are performing the latter, you will use the drop down menus and the search button to complete your search. If you are looking for a single student, type in their first name, last name, or username and click on search.
- Click Find
- Click the check box(es) next to the student(s) you wish to add to the group
- Click OK
- To ensure the student was added, click Find to see the list of students currently in the group