How can I remove a portfolio element from a portfolio section?
Follow these steps:
- Click Portfolio Structures from within the Assessment menu
- Drag your mouse over the Actions menu next to the name of the portfolio
- Click View/Edit Portfolio Sections
- Drag your mouse over the Actions menu next to the Portfolio section
- Click View/Edit Elements
- Click on the check box(es) next to the element(s) you wish to remove
- Click -Remove Selected Element(s)
It is important to understand that removing a portfolio element from your structure will also result in the loss of access to any files that students have uploaded into those elements. Take this into account before removing any portfolio elements.