How can I add a journal as a required item within an existing portfolio element?
This is a function which you may or may not want to attempt on
your own. A strong understanding of portfolio structures if very
helpful in trying to complete this function. Contact Foliotek
Support if you require assistance or you would rather have us
complete this process for you.
Once you have created your form, follow these steps:
- Click Portfolio Structures in left side menu
- Hover over the Actions menu next to the portfolio that you wish to add your form to
- Click View/Edit Portfolio Sections
- Hover over the Actions menu next to the section to which you wish to add the form
- Click View/Edit Elements
- Hover over the Actions menu next to the name of the element to which you wish to add the form
- View/Edit Required Forms and Journals
- Click +Add Required File
- Give the item (your journal) a name in the 'Name:' text box
- Select the type of file by clicking the radio button next to journal
- Click OK
After this process is complete, the journal has been created. Students in the specified groups will have the journal as an item within the specified portfolio element.