How can I add a list of standards that are based off of a global standard list to my organization?
Note: The only reason for doing this would be if you would like
to make changes to the standards so that you can associate your
modified list with a portfolio structure.
Follow these steps:
- Click Standards from within the Assessment menu
- Click Add Global Standards List
- Click on the list of standards from within the list box that you wish to add
- Click Next
- Make any necessary changes to the list name, common name (this is the name that will be displayed on your standards lists), list description, copyright, organization URL, and list URL using the appropriate text boxes
- Make any necessary changes to the Standards Group and Content Area by using the drop down menus
- Click OK
- Make any necessary changes to the list of standards using the links to add standard, remove selected standard(s), reorder standards
- Edit any of the standards by clicking on the edit link next to the name of the standard, making your changes and clicking on OK. You can preview the contents of any standard by clicking on the Preview link next to the Edit link.