How do I generate a Pass Rates report based on elements?
Follow these steps:
- Click Reports from within the Assessment menu
- Click Pass Rates
- Click on the radio button for Element
- Click Next
- Click on the check box(es) next to the Program(s) you wish to include in your report and click Next
- Choose the scoring criteria by clicking on the radio button next to Show scores on standards or Show scores on scoring guide units
- IF you selected to show the scores on standards, use the drop down menu to select the list of standards you wish to base your report upon and click Next
- IF you selected to show scores on scoring guide units, use the drop down menu to select the scoring guide you wish to base your report upon and click Next
- Choose the evaluations you wish to include in your report by clicking in the check box(es) next to the evaluations
- For each evaluation you chose, select the phases you wish to include in your report
- Click Next
- Assign the Pass/Fail semantics by selecting the unassigned levels from the center text box and using the arrows to move them over to Passing levels or Failing levels. Only the levels which were assigned to a student in the evaluations you chose to include in your report will appear.
- Click Generate