How do I set up a revision evaluation?
After the original evaluation has been published, follow these steps:
- Click Evaluations from within the Assessment menu
- Search for the Evaluation using the search bar
- Click on the name of the evaluation you wish to work within
- Drag your mouse over the Actions link next to the name of the student
- Click Add Revision. It is important to remember that the evaluation must be published before you can add a revision.
- Select the evaluators you would like to participate in the revision by clicking on +Add Foliotek Faculty or Add External Evaluator(s)
- IF you chose to Add Foliotek Faculty click on the check box next to the evaluator(s) you wish to do a revision evaluation and click OK, then click Next
- IF you chose to Add an External Evaluator type in the name(s) and Email address(es) of the external evaluators you wish to add and click OK, then click Next
- Choose the units you wish to include in the revision evaluation by clicking on the appropriate check box(es) and click Next. You can also set it to allow a revision to unscored units by clicking the blue 'Revise Unscored Units' link
- Choose the unit(s) of the evaluation that each faculty member will grade by clicking on the appropriate check box(es) and click Next
- Select your preference for Previous Score Visibility by clicking on the circle next to the appropriate statement
- Select how you want the student to submit his/her portfolio by clicking on the circle next to the appropriate statement; make sure to set the date and time if necessary
- Select if students and/or evaluators will receive e mail notifications about this evaluation by leaving a check mark in the check box next to the appropriate statements; leave no check marks if you wish for no email(s) to be sent
- Click Finish