How do I decline to score an evaluation?

Declining to Score an Evaluation

There are times that a student may accidentally choose the wrong professor when they submit their evaluation. There are two options for you to exercise at this point:

  1. You can decline to score the evaluation. This can be done by going to your evaluations page, selecting a student, and choosing the decline selected students button. When you do this, you will have to decide whether to reassign to another faculty, add a comment that will be sent to the student in an email, and then confirm your decline. If you select yes to reassigning, you will be given a list of faculty members to choose from.
  2. Alternatively, if you have issues with the first process, you can contact your school's Foliotek administrator and ask them to do this for you. The process is different for adminstrators.