You have found your way to Foliotek's help modules. Hopefully you'll find exactly what you need to help you work in Foliotek. Below are a few videos that will help you get started interacting with Foliotek's Assessment system.
1. Click on the evaluation you wish to complete.
2. Click on each unit of the evaluation and review the listed files.
3. Select the score(s) for that unit, add any comments and attachments if desired and click OK.
4. After you have completed all units that are listed as part of the evaluation, click Submit Evaluation or Submit and Publish; it will then be viewable by the portfolio administrator.
1. Enter the student's first or last name in the Student Quick Find and click the magnifying glass icon.
2. Or click 'Students' in the left navigation menu to search by Name, Username, Email, Program/Group, Course, or Profile; typing in a name (and clicking on find) will find student(s) with names similar to your search criteria. Once you have done your search, you can access that student's profile information, portfolio(s), standards, and evaluations by clicking on the appropriate tab.