How do I send a message that is not a reply?
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Messages tab from within the Foliotek menu
- Click on the link New Message and click on the button labeled To….
- Select the type of recipient using the dropdown menu (Student, Faculty, Administrator, or Teacher)
- Type in the name or username of the student, or conduct your search by Program/Group, Course, or Profile by clicking on the circle next to your choice
- Click on the Find button; the name(s) of the student(s) who meet your search criteria will appear in the box labeled Users
- Click on the box next to the student(s) you wish to receive your message
- Use the arrow in the middle of the screen to move the user to the Recipient box and click on OK
- Type in the subject of your message
- Click on the box next to Send notification to recipient's primary email account if you wish to send such notification
- Type in your message in the large box
- Click on Send