How do I generate a report which will display pass rates broken down by profile field?
Note: This is an administrative task which faculty members may not have permission to use. If you feel you need this feature added to your account, contact your institution's portfolio administrator.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Reports link
- Click on the circle next to Profile Field and click on Next
- Use the dropdown menus to select the Program and Profile Field you wish to generate your report upon and click on Next
- Choose the scoring criteria by clicking on the circle next to Show scores on standards or Show scores on scoring guide units
- IF you selected to show the scores on standards, use the dropdown menu to select the list of standards you wish to base your report upon and click on Next
- IF you selected to show scores on scoring guide units, use the dropdown menu to select the scoring guide you wish to base your report upon and click on Next
- Choose the evaluations you wish to include in your report by clicking in the check box(es) next to the evaluations
- For each evaluation you chose, select the phases you wish to include in your report
- Click on Next
- Assign the Pass/Fail semantics by selecting the unassigned levels from the center text box and using the arrows to move them over to Passing levels or Failing levels*
- Click on Generate
* Only the levels which were assigned to a student in the evaluations you chose to include in your report will appear