How do I generate a report on the answers given on a survey?
Note: This is an administrative task which faculty members may not have permission to use. If you feel you need this feature added to your account, contact your institution's portfolio administrator.It is important to note that statistical data can only be generated for questions in which a choice of answers was given. These questions could use radio buttons, a dropdown list, a check box list (multiple), or a list box (multiple).
To generate a report on a survey form, follow these steps:
- Click on the Reports link
- Click on the link to Surveys
- Click on the name of the Survey you wish to generate a report upon
- Select how you would like to filter the report by clicking on the circle next to one of these options: None, Programs/Group, Course/Section, or Profile Field
- Use the dropdown menus to select the criteria
- Click on Generate