How do I generate a report based on a form used within a portfolio?
Note: This is an administrative task which faculty members may not have permission to use. If you feel you need this feature added to your account, contact your institution's portfolio administrator.
It is important to note that statistical data can only be generated for questions in which a choice of answers was given. These questions could use radio buttons, a dropdown list, a check box list (multiple), or a list box (multiple)
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Reports link
- Click on the link to Portfolio Forms
- Click on the name of the Portfolio form you wish to base your report upon
- Use the filters for date and/or other criteria if desired
- Click on Generate; the totals for your report will appear on the next screen
- Click on View Answers to see the answers of a text question
- Click on the Records tab to view individual records(if desired)
- Click on the name of the student to view his/her answers to each question (if desired)