How can I view the profile, portfolio, standards*, and evaluations of a student within one of my courses?
There are two ways to go about this. The first is to use the Student Quick Find function to look up the student (see Student Quick Find under Assessment for help). Or, you could follow these steps:
- Click My Courses
- Use the search engine to find the course you desire (either by academic term or by all academic terms)
- Click on the name of the course
- Click the Students tab
- Click on the name of the student
- Select the appropriate tab (Profile, Portfolio, Standards*, or Evaluations) and the information will appear
* Different programs may use another term for standards such as objectives, goals, or some other term with the same basic meaning.