How can I extend the deadline for a single student within an evaluation?
Note: This is an administrative task which faculty members may not have permission to use. If you feel you need this feature added to your account, contact your institution's portfolio administrator.
Follow these steps:
- Click Evaluations in the Assessment menu
- Click on the name of the evaluationIn the Actions menu next to the name of the student click on the link to Add Evaluator
- Click +Add Foliotek Faculty Member(s) or +Add External Evaluator(s)
- If you chose to add Foliotek faculty, click on the check box next to the evaluator(s) you wish to add and click OK
- If you chose to add External Evaluator(s), type in their first name, last name, and email address and click OK
- Click Next
- Select whether the faculty will complete all units or only selected units of the evaluation by clicking on the radio button next to the appropriate statement
- If you chose to have the selected faculty complete only selected units of the evaluation, then select which units by clicking on the appropriate check box(es) and hit Next
- Select how the portfolio will be submitted by clicking on the appropriate radio button and using the calendar icon and dropdown menus to set the date and time
- Select when the student and evaluator(s) will receive an email notification by checking on the appropriate box (use the dropdown menu to select the number of days prior to the evaluation if appropriate) Leave no check mark in either box if you wish for no email to be sent
- Click Finish