Faculty   Assessment   Evaluations   ...


How can I change the name and/or academic term of an evaluation?

Note: This is an administrative task which faculty members may not have permission to use. If you feel you need this feature added to your account, contact your institution's portfolio administrator.


Follow these steps:


  1. Click Evaluations from within the Assessment menu
  2. Drag your mouse over the Actions link next to the evaluation's name
  3. Click Edit
  4. To edit the evaluation name, erase the name from the text box and type in the name you want
  5. You may change the Academic Term using the drop down menu
  6. Click OK