How do I track comments in Microsoft Word?
Follow these steps:
- Open the file
- Click on the phrase, Track Changes*, from within the Tools menu
- Read through the document and type in your tracked changes (they will appear in another color and underlined)
- Save the file to your desktop (in a place and with a name you can easily remember)
- Click Browse to locate the file on your desktop
- Click Attach to attach the document to the appropriate section of the student's evaluation (see previous question for instructions)
* The tools menu is a part of Word 2003. If you are using Word 2007, click on the Review tab and select Track Changes. You may also use control-Shift-E with either version of Word.