Once I have added a Course, how do I add it to My Courses?
This is an administrative tool; the portfolio administrator must set the system to allow a faculty member to use it. If you cannot use this function and you wish to, contact your portfolio administrator.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Courses link
- Click on the name of the course
- Click on +Add Section
- Select Create New Section or Create from Existing Section by clicking on the appropriate circle (for the first section you add you will need to Create a New Section)
- If you chose to create the section from an existing section, use the dropdown menu to select the existing section
- Click on Next
- Type in the section number, name, times, days, campus, location, and instructor in the appropriate text boxes
- Use the dropdown menus to select the academic term and credits for the section
- Click on OK