How can I align a standard* with an assignment?
* Different programs may use another term for standards such as objectives, goals, or some other term with the same basic meaning.
You can associate a standard* with an assignment for a course you are associated with through the My Courses Link (See My Courses, How can I add an assignment to a course?) However, if you wish to associate a standard* with an assignment for a course you are not associated with, you can do so with the Courses admin tool if you have the appropriate permissions to use this function. If you don't have permission to use this feature and you would like it, contact you portfolio administrator.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the Courses link
- Click on the name of the course
- Click on the name of the section
- Click on the Assignments tab
- Click on + Align Standard under the name of the assignment
- Use the dropdown menus to select the list of standards* and the standard*; click on the boxes next to any sub-standards you wish to associate
- Click OK