Faculty Assessment Courses ...
How can I add resource files to a course?
This is an administrative tool; the portfolio administrator must set the system to allow a faculty member to use it. If you cannot use this function and you wish to, contact your portfolio administrator.
Resources are added by section. This gives you the ability to have different resources for each section of a course. To add a resource file to a section, follow these steps:
- Click on the Courses link
- Click on the name of the course
- Click on the name of the section
- Click on the Resources tab
- Click on + Add Resource
- Select Add File or Link to an external file or website and click on Next
- If you are adding a file, type in the name and description of the file and use the Browse button to locate your file; double click on it and click OK. If you are adding a link to an external file or website, type in the name and description of the link; type in the web address for the link URL and click on OK.