Managing your Courses
How can I add an assignment to a course?
When you add an assignment for a course, you may or may not have the choice to choose which element will contain the assignment. If the instructor of the course pre-determines what element of your portfolio will contain the assignment, then it will be added to that element automatically when you add the assignment. If the instructor of the course decides to leave that decision up to the student, then you will choose the element which will contain the assignment.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Courses from within the Systems menu
- Click on the name of the course you wish to add an assignment to
- Click on Assignments from within the Courses menu
- Click + Add
- Use the drop down menu to select the portfolio to add this assignment to (Note: this won't be an option if the instructor has pre-determined this)
- Use the drop down menu to select the section of the portfolio you wish to add this assignment to (an element to that section with the title of the assignment will be added to the section. This won't be an option if the instructor has pre-determined this)
- Click OK