What is the Projects Gizmo?
The PROJECTS GIZMO allows you to create a repository of work and information relating to some activity you have accomplished. This Gizmo is found using the "Gizmos" tab on the toolbar.
- Click on the GIZMO tab
- Click on the Projects Gizmo
- Click in your portfolio where you want the content to go
- Give the project a title and description
- Click on the checkmark to save the project and open the tutorial
- View the tutorial information then jump in and create your project
Using the Projects Gizmo
When you use the Projects Gizmo, a window will appear asking you to select a project that you have already made or to create a new project. For more information on creating a project, please click on projects in the menu.
After you make your selection or create a project, you will see the project on your portfolio page. It will have the same background image as the one you selected for the project. It will also show the title of the project. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see the edit button appear and the background will be faded.